OPEN Access Consulting works in partnership with the life-sciences industry in the development and delivery of value strategies, at a Global, European and UK level, throughout the product life cycle
To support patient access to life-changing therapies, OPEN Access Consulting helps our clients to understand how and where their medicine, device or diagnostic fits into the current treatment and funding landscape
OPEN Access Consulting can help you optimise your offering by facilitating engagement with our extensive network of healthcare stakeholders
OPEN Access Consulting works with our clients to optimise communications across all internal and external stakeholders from national to local level
OPEN Access Consulting will ensure a robust programme of implementation activities are put in place to ensure there is widespread adoption and uptake of your product
Our service offerings provide market access support across the life-cycle of your brand, from early-phase market access insight to service delivery planning and implementation
WHO WE ARE
OPEN Access Consulting’s leadership team, together with their high-calibre, experienced colleagues, have a wealth of expertise across a broad range of UK, European and global activities
Dorinda has over 10 years’ experience in market access, specialising in pharmaceutical pricing and reimbursement, healthcare policy analysis, advocacy, payer engagement and value communications. Prior to consulting Dorinda had a 17 year career at Novartis where she held positions in Business Unit and country management, including Head of Oncology and Dermatology for Novartis UK, Head of Business Intelligence and Director of Healthcare Marketing. Dorinda has an MSc in Health Economics from the London School of Economics and a PhD in Haematology from Trinity College Dublin.
Managing Director, OPEN Access Consulting
Cathy Wright brings 13 years’ experience from the pharmaceutical industry and 8 years’ agency experience. At Roche Cathy was responsible for developing the strategy and delivery of implementation tools for the managed entry and market access activity for hospital specialist products. She has continued to work in the market access consultancy environment and has extensive experience in the development of value strategies and effective communication materials and initiatives for field-based market access teams.
Principal Consultant, OPEN Access Consulting
Cathy Jarrold brings 10 years’ experience of working in the NHS and 15 years of market access experience. Since leaving the NHS Cathy has worked in market access consultancy, delivering Global, European and UK market access programmes and has expertise in developing value strategies and ensuring their effective communication and dissemination to all stakeholders. As a Director she combines her expertise in the NHS and the pharma industry, supporting clients in new product / service introduction, issues arising around funding and service re-configuration.
OPEN Access Consulting works in partnership with the other major disciplines within OPEN Health
The OPEN Access Consulting team has extensive market access experience across a wide range of therapy areas
- Just a quick note to say I thought the Cancer Drugs Fund leave piece was brilliant, really easy to follow with all the data you would need. I am sure the rest of the UK and ROI KAM teams will also find it as useful.Key Account Manager, Eisai Ltd
- I only wish every meeting I participated in was organised by you and your colleagues. I think the support and communications have been superb throughout.Speaker at London Cancer New Drugs Group Meeting 2012
- The capacity toolkit looks great – it’s all signed off and going out into the field now. A really professional piece – thank you.Senior Product Manager, Sanofi
- Just a quick follow up to say thanks and well done on helping deliver a very informative and enjoyable ad board. The organisation has been very slick, both on the day and over the whole planning period so thanks...for making it easier!Oncology Commercial Strategy Manager, Pfizer
- Thanks for a brilliant day. It was excellent to share thoughts and get a better understanding of this constant conundrum that is the NHS!!Head of Oncology Sales, Napp Pharmaceuticals
- ..so thank you very much for the sterling work [you] have done on the scripts! Look forward to working with you again!Team Leader, International Communications, Pfizer
- Many thanks for the article, looks great! I’m very pleased with the outcome.Head of Market Access, Alcon Eye Care
Call us on +44 (0)1628 897900
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org